How to Successfully Achieve Service Level in Your Contact Center - Part 1
A checklist for contact center and WFM experts.
Service level: the #1 KPI in almost every call center
Consistently hitting your SL target has positive consequences for everyone concerned. It is a key ingredient of the customer experience; it is good for agent morale.
Quite rightly the planning team can take a bow when SL goals are hit, because without accurate forecasts, efficient schedules and good adherence tracking, it simply wouldn’t happen.
On the other hand, failing to hit SL target has lots of negative consequences. These can be tangible and painful, for example outsourcers frequently have client contracts with Service Level Agreements that contain penalties for underperformance.
In this e-book you will learn ...
- How to evaluate your service level delivery strategy
- Assess the effectiveness of your HR partnership
- The importance of data validation
- To examine your self serve options
- Analyze the structure of your planning team
- And many more crucial thought-provoking questions
You can download Part 2 of the e-book "How to Successfully Achieve Service Level in Your Contact Center - Part 2" here.