How to Successfully Achieve Service Level in Your Contact Center
Consistently hitting your Service Level target is a key ingredient of the customer experience and is good for agent morale. Failing to hit Service Level target, however, has lots of negative consequences and might even result in penalties for underperformance. How can WFM planners ensure to achieve those goals consistently?
In this e-book you will learn ...
- How to evaluate your service level delivery strategy
- Assess the effectiveness of your HR partnership
- The importance of data validation
- To examine your self serve options
- Analyze the structure of your planning team
- And many more crucial thought provoking questions