ContactBabel Inner Circle Guide to Omnichannel Workforce Optimization
ContactBabel is the research and analysis leader for the contact center industry. This brand-new guide is based on a survey of over 400 organisations.
The guide gives a definitive view of the state of the art in workforce optimization. It reveals the products available, the realities of implementation, and predictions of what the future holds.
Get your copy!
What you'll find inside:
The scope of contact center workforce optimization (WFO) is constantly evolving. The guide takes a deep dive into the subject and clarifies a number of topics, including
- Who is WFO for?
- Disruptors of WFO
- The effect of AI on WFO
- Enterprise WFO
- The Future of WFO
Driven by the growth of digital channels, remote working, and flexible schedules, many contact centers are leveling up workforce management. And the vendors continue to innovate. The guide covers:
- Managing the impact of the wider business
- Omnichannel workforce management
- The Future of Workforce Management Solutions
- Workforce Engagement Management
- Planning for a remote and hybrid workforce
Call recording and monitoring have been around for a long time, and they remain at the forefront of the battle to improve quality and thus customer satisfaction and loyalty. The guide covers:
- Methods of using call recording
- Recording for Quality Assurance
- Omnichannel Quality Assurance
- Challenges to improving Quality and Performance
- Key issues in Quality Assurance
Customer interaction analytics solutions offer huge opportunities to gain business insight, improve operational efficiency and develop agent performance.
- Improving the quality monitoring programme
- Identification of training needs
- The customer experience outside of the contact center
- First-contact resolution